Gyms are great for those who have the time to travel to them. The problem is that many people will not take the time to do so and their bodies suffer greatly for it.
Having a little workout space at home is a fantastic way to fix this problem. Dedicating a corner of your home for an exercise machine like a treadmill will allow you the utmost convenience for getting in your exercise when it’s the best time for you.
It makes it so easy to get up a few min. early to start your stretching and warm ups before you jump on the treadmill for a brisk morning walk. These days we have to use our time very wisely and having a nice workout machine available in the home truly gives you the much needed flexibility.
Keep these important tips in mind when finding a desired spot for your treadmill:
- Never back it up against a wall, leave enough room that if you were to fall off for any reason you will not be trapped between the machine and the wall.
- If possible fold your machine up when finished so little children are not tempted to make a playground out of it.
- If you do leave the treadmill down make sure you take the safety key with you so it may not be started by children when you are away.
- Always begin with a walking speed before changing it to a run
- It’s a good idea to begin with a couple of min. to warm up and also cool down
Heading these simple safety rules will keep your family members safe from harm and minimize the chance of ever dealing with an accident. Make sure your guests also follow these guidelines and ensure everyone the best home exercise experience ever!